Conditions & definitions
- Valid for one Opigno platform.
- Minimum commitment of one year.
- Customers should provide all necessary and requested information for the investigations and analysis to be done by the Opigno team (like database dump, etc.)
- Supported infrastructure: Linux, MySQL, Apache/Nginx.
- Bugs that cannot be reproduced on a standard Opigno platform won’t be considered.
- For custom developments, min. 8 hours per involvement.
- The service is provided during business working hours, Monday-Friday, from 9 AM to 5 PM CET/CEST.
Success plans include:
- Access to ticketing support service
- Fixing bugs that can be reproduced on our internal Opigno platform.
- Access to exclusive features.
- Direct access to Opigno experts for Business and Corporate clients.
- Consulting on using and administrating Opigno standard version for Business and Corporate clients.
What’s not included:
- Fixes for bugs that cannot be reproduced on our internal Opigno platform.
- Issues and questions related to the hosting by the customer or customizations done by the customer.
- Questions related to the development and customization of Opigno (except Business and Corporate plans).
- First-level support for users of your platform.
- Support for content creation.
Definition of severity level:
- Critical: Function cannot be used and causes a critical impact on the operations of final users when running a task; no alternative is available, or data corruption is occurring; website is down, unreachable, or performance has degraded to the point where the customer's primary business operations are severely impaired; or other issues defined as critical at Connect-i's sole discretion.
- High: Function can be used with severe restrictions for more than 20% of users. A manual intervention or palliative procedure may be necessary.
- Medium: The function can be used with mild restrictions. Not critical to carry out tasks.
- Low: Little impact on running a task; spelling mistakes; screen browsing or other viewing problems.