PROTECT YOUR ORGANIZATION FROM CYBER THREATS!
Increasingly, businesses are falling victim to cybercrime, with most not even realizing that they have been attacked. The damage caused by cybercrime totals more than 1 billion losses each year.
Protecting your organization and employees from the unimaginable is non-negotiable. The price of penetration testing is a fraction of the cost of damages caused by a data breach. Our highly qualified software engineers identify security gaps in your organization’s infrastructure and web applications before hackers do. We ensure your learning management system is secure.
Your Opigno LMS web platform is installed on secure web servers, is not connected with other business applications, and contains little or no personal data.
In addition, your activity does not attract the attention of hackers; for example, there is no online e-commerce section or payments gateway.
This package is essential to guarantee the sustainability of your training activity and the data stored.
- Checking security of your Opigno LMS installation
- Checking update status for Opigno and contrib modules
- Checking custom code for vulnerabilities
Your Opigno LMS web platform is installed on your internal servers. It is connected with several other business applications. The risk in case of security vulnerability is higher and can affect multiple areas of your business, not just your training platform.
In addition, you manage employee personal data, including learners, employees or customers, and their activities.
Your presence on the Internet and your brand can attract the attention of hackers: the HIGH package is recommended in your case.
In addition to "Low Exposure" Package, this includes :
- Checking external integrations for vulnerabilities
- Assessment of network architecture, and of vulnerabilities leading to network traffic interception and redirection
- Checking for insufficient authentication and authorization in different services
Your internet presence and your brand are very important and attract the attention of hackers. A cyber attack would be reported very quickly by news sites and your image and notoriety would automatically be degraded.
Your Opigno LMS web platform is installed on your internal servers, it is connected with several other business applications. The risk in case of security vulnerability is very high and would affect several areas of your business, not just your training platform.
In addition, you manage personal data on your employees, learners, billing data or banking data.
The CRITICAL exposure is best matched for this case.
In addition to "High Exposure" package, this includes :
- Identification of vulnerabilities within your applications
- Simulated attack to improve your security and mitigate risks
- Using different models form WhiteBox to GreyBox and BlackBox for maximum efficiency
You want tailor-made support, we can together establish an offer that will meet your expectations.
Contact us, our experts will be happy to deal with your requests!
The tests carried out by our experts will provide you with the best possible protection against the following risks:
- Exposing company, employee and consumer data
- Reputation damage
- Financial loss
- Espionage and trade secrets
- Legal challenges and liability
Our team is highly efficient and experienced, made up of dedicated and certified ethical hackers. An effective team that understands the methodology and identifies threats before it's too late. We pride ourselves on our capabilities and are passionate about securing your LMS and building a long-lasting partnership built on trust and reliability.
- Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM)
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Testing Guide
- Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES)
- NIST Special Publications 800-115 Technical Guide to Information Security Testing and Assessment
- Information Systems Security Assessment Framework (ISSAF)
- Web Application Security Consortium (WASC) Threat Classification
- Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS)
A comprehensive assessment report detailing the tests performed, hack simulations, penetration testing, vulnerabilities and findings that threaten your organization, along with actionable recommendations.